CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
At Prestolee Teaching School Alliance we aim to provide continuing professional development which is broad and caters for the needs of schools, leaders and Governors.
We want to provide training which:
- Is high quality
- Has impact
- Is relevant
- Meets pressing needs
- Is well informed
- Saves staff time whilst increasing knowledge and expertise
- Supports schools in their development
- Identify and use best practice models from within the system
- Build programmes from research and development
- Engage with new and interesting partners
- Gives alliance members access to the widest range of high quality training and practioners
Our CPD is designed to meet the needs of the whole spectrum of school development. From ITT students to teachers, through to middle leaders, senior leaders, Head Teachers and governors, embracing site management and business management, welfare and parents. Out professional development packages are born from practice for practioners.
Check here regularly to find out more about our exciting CPD packages or click directly onto our mailing list to be regularly informed of what is coming up.